Merchandiseuganda.com a business community platform and market place where merchants open their showrooms and engage in direct marketing with their clients.
A platform connects Uganda’s business | service to global market through the theme of awareness.
MerchandiseUganda.com incorporated on March 20, 2019, connects people with local businesses by bringing ‘word of mouth’ to online and providing a wide platform for businesses and consumers to engage and interact. MerchandiseUganda.com provides a podium for consumers to share their everyday local business experiences with other consumers through posting products, reviews, tips, photos and videos, and to engage directly with businesses.
MerchandiseUganda.com also provides businesses of all sizes with a range of free and paid services that help them engage with consumers.
Due to a promotion in our team, we are hiring another Business Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Competitive salary
- Free Data
- Free laptop/ mobile from you first client’s payment
- Continuing on job Training
- 2 day Off in a week
- among others
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
How To Apply
- Log in to jobsinuganda.org as candidate, Submit your cv to our jobsinuganda.org database
- You must send a copy to email@example.com