Reports to: Manager Public & Media Relations
Department : Communications
To track and route internal and external correspondences manage the front office desk, handle walk-in customer inquiries and queries in line with company policy.
• Receive clients and visitors and notify relevant departments/staff members of their arrival in line with company policy.
• Receive, direct and relay telephone messages, fax messages and all general correspondence, maintain a log in line with company policy.
• Receive and record incoming hand deliveries, mail and correspondences, sign for them, and dispatch to the different departments and staff as per policy.
• Ascertain and ensure that the reception area is kept tidy at all times and that necessary publications are available at the reception for client consumption.
• Monitor Access Control by ensuring the hired guards follow procedures and control access to the premises (monitor visitors logbook, visitor tags are issued to visitors, property removed from the premises with the right documentation).
• Extract all articles on the Energy sector from print and online media scan and circulate to Heads of Department, Personal Assistants,
• Regional Managers and the Communications teams.
• Record and direct all customer queries and requests for customer service information from the walk-in customers to the respective departments/ personnel in line with the company policy.
Minimum Qualifications and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Office & Information Management, Secretarial Services or any other associated discipline from a recognized university.
• At least 2 years of experience managing a front office in a busy corporate organization.
The ideal candidate should be customer-centric, able to multitask, possess exceptional interpersonal skills, personal integrity and respect for confidential information.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Experience 0-2-years